Becoming a member
Join the Cromwell Association today and receive the special publication Cromwell four centuries on, a selection of articles published in our annual journal Cromwelliana, including:
- The making of Cromwell by Professor John Morrill
- Cromwell and the expulsion of the Long Parliament by Professor Blair Worden
- The 350th anniversary of Cromwell’s death by Professor Barry Coward
- Cromwell’s head by Professor Ivan Roots
- together with a selection of outstanding articles by other distinguished contributors, none of which are available elsewhere.
- the latest copy of our newsletter The Protector’s Pen and in July the annual journal Cromwelliana.
- membership allows you to access the Member’s Area of the web site which has the most recent copies of both our newsletter and journal ready for you to read.
For further details of what The Association does see About Us
Membership costs £20.00 for UK based members and £30.00 if you are outside the UK.
Join today and get the full benefits of membership.
If you would like to join (or renew) your membership using PayPal (or a credit/debit card) please click the appropriate Paypal button below. All payments in pounds stirling (£).
Important message for new members: We aim to despatch a new members pack within 21 days of your joining, and hopefully quicker. If you have not received your pack within that period please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the day that you joined and paid via PayPal. Please note that there is no automatic confirmation of the receipt of payment.
Important message for existing members: If you are renewing your membership please remember to select the correct renewal subscription from the drop-down menu below!
If you prefer to download a hard copy (docx) application form please click here.
Members who are UK tax-payers are strongly encouraged to Gift-Aid their subscription. See page 2 of the application form for details.
The subscription year starts on 3rd September. Members joining after 1st June but before the 2nd September will be in membership until the 2nd September in the year following, and the subscription will cover the costs of the following year’s Cromwelliana. New members can purchase the current year’s Cromwelliana at a special member’s rate.